My wife and I used JM Landscaping earlier this year to rescue our mess of a backyard in time for the spring and summer seasons. We couldn’t be happier with the work that Jay and his crew did. Why is that?
1. We didn’t really know exactly what we wanted done in the backyard, just that what was currently there wasn’t working (steep grade, resulting in pockets of mud and water forming). We explained the situation to him and after surveying the landscape Jay came up with some great ideas of how to make the space work (which we generally adopted wholesale). He struck the right balance between advising us on what would work without telling us what to do.
2. During the project we changed a few minor things on them, which were accommodated with no problems.
3. The crew was courteous and professional. They showed up on time every day. They did their jobs quickly and efficiently. When they made a mistake (left a gate open which ripped off in a windstorm) they apologized and took care of it with no questions asked.
4. Throughout the course of the project, Jay would ask for our feedback in case we wanted to change anything. If for some reason he thought something should be changed (e.g., did some work and realized it would be better to do things differently for better results) he brought that up with us so we could make those adjustments.
5. The price was fair and reasonable for the work that was done. The work was also completed ahead of schedule by a couple of days.
We were so pleased with the quality of the work that we added on an additional side project during the course of the main project. We would happily recommend JM Landscaping to anyone looking for landscaping work.